Warsaw Behind the Scenes
THE UNUSUAL TOURS
Warsaw Behind the Scenes was set up in the year 2011. We are the locals who give the chance to experience the best of our hometown. To understand its history, culture and people. What makes our tours special are our guides’ personalities, that ensure a true contact with our travellers as well as groups in a friendly, cultural and knowledgeable way.
Classic Polish cars called Żuk (the beetle) and history served in “edible way”, mixed with the little secrets of our city, local cuisine and a personalized approach to our guests, are the key elements ensuring the quality of our Warsaw tours.
+48 22 247 83 31 (Mon-Fri 9.00 am – 4.00 pm) or +48 780 173 910 (emergency)
Safety and regulations are important
- We are a Polish Tour operator, licence no. 1481
- We have a licence for road transport no. 0055129
- Each car is covered by insurance extended to commercial road transport and meets all the safety and technical regulations enforced by Polish law
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff (covid-19)
- Guides required to regularly wash hands (covid-19)
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized (covid-19)
POLISH CLASSIC CARS AND BUSES
For our standard tours (shared and private) we drive our unique communist vintage minibuses called „Żuk”. For big groups (more than 30-40 persons) it’s good to take our big bus. We can handle up to 200-300 persons at one time.
For tours from Warsaw (like Wolf’s Lair) we use modern cars and minibuses.