FULL DAY TOUR FROM WARSAW
WOLF’S LAIR ADOLF HITLER’S WWII HEADQUARTERS
11-12 hours, start at 08.00 am
regular tour: € 180 per person
private tour: € 720 per car (max 3 persons)
Hotel pick up and drop off
(centrally located hotels)
English speaking guide (all day)
Regular car / minibus
Regular tour: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Private Tour: all week
Shared or Private tour
This tour is a must-do for WWII history buffs. Visit the remains of the biggest and most important headquarters of Adolf Hitler and its monster bunkers which almost became his grave during famous operation Valkyrie. If you prefer an exclusive service book the private option of the tour.
- Visit the famous complex of Wolf’s Lair
- Enjoy your time with educated and professional guide-driver
- See the lovely countryside of Poland
- Experience the lovely countryside of Poland
MORE ABOUT THE TOUR:
Wolf’s Lair was the most important of Hitler’s headquarters hidden in Masuria, a region of Northern Poland famous for its 2.000 lakes. Together with lakes and swamps, it was the perfect place to set up an inaccessible complex of bunkers. The complex, which would become one of several Führer Headquarters located in various parts of occupied Europe, was built for the start of Operation Barbarossa – the invasion of the Soviet Union – in 1941. The top-secret, high-security site was in the Masurian woods about 8 km from the small East Prussian town of Rastenburg (now Kętrzyn in Poland). Three security zones surrounded the central complex where the Führer’s bunker was located. Despite the security, an assassination attempt against Hitler was made at Wolf’s Lair on 20 July 1944. Unfortunately, the bomb planted by Claus von Stauffenberg in the map room did not kill Hitler (he survived around 35 assassination attempts during his life!). On 25th of January 1945, due to the rapid advance of the Red Army, the complex was blown up and abandoned.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive with you to the Wolf’s Lair, where you will explore the complex with him or a local guide. After ~3 hours you’ll drive back to Warsaw, lunch stop is possible on the way. Please bear in mind that we will not just send the driver with you – you’ll spend all day with your experienced guide. That’s why we are different!
- English speaking tour guide (all day)
- Regular car or minibus
- Entrance fees
- Wolf’s Lair HQ tour
BOOK THE TOUR
Regular tour is priced per person and guests participate in their tour together with other travellers. The minimum number of persons needed to launch the shared tour is 2. A single traveller can join the tour if another booking for at least 2 persons exists. If you would like to book the tour for more that 7 persons please contact us to receive the special offer.
Private tour is priced per car, it can be booked for max 3 persons.
Pickup – regular tour
Pickup for shared tours is available for centrally located hotels. If your hotel/apartment is not listed our advisor will suggest the closest and most comfortable meeting point.
Pickup – private tour
Pickup service is available for all Warsaw hotels, Airbnb and apartments.
- If you want to book the tour for children who are shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft) you must contact tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of toddler/child car seat/booster seat.
- There is no child pricing. All participants pay the adult price
- Please contact us before booking the tour if you have food intolerances, allergies or other health issues such as mobility limitations.
- Please wear proper clothing since you will spend time outdoor
- The amount of walk is moderate
- Please have your breakfast before the departure of the tour. After the visit in Wolf’s Lair guide can stop for you to have lunch/dinner in the restaurant on the way
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 hours less before the tour.