TREBLINKA EXTERMINATION CAMP
half-day tour from Warsaw
6 hours, start at 09.00 am
shared tour: € 70 per person
private tour: € 282 per car (max 3 persons)
Meeting point at the front of “STUDIO teatrgaleria” theatre at Palace of Culture and Science
English speaking guide
AC sedan or minibus
Entrance fee to Treblinka Museum
Regular tour: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Private Tour: all week
Shared or Private tour
Visit the second biggest Nazi extermination camp – Treblinka. On a guided trip from Warsaw, you will learn more about the fate of local Jews. In Warsaw, visit memorials dedicated to the Holocaust victims like Janusz Korczak monument and Umschlagplatz monument where people were loaded to the train cars to be taken to the camp. Go to Treblinka, where in the middle of a forest you will visit a museum and see a massive stone memorial to all the camp’s victims.
- See the monument of Janusz Korczak in Warsaw and Treblinka
- See the Umschlagplatz memorial in Warsaw
- Visit a former Nazi extermination camp memorial and museum in Treblinka
- Learn stories of some of the Treblinka survivors
- English speaking tour guide
- Regular car or minibus
- Entrance fee to Treblinka Museum
BOOK THE TOUR
MORE ABOUT THE TOUR:
Visit a museum and memorial to World War II second-biggest Nazi extermination in Treblinka. Start your tour at the south end of the Warsaw Ghetto, where now the Palace of Culture and Science is. There, with your guide, you will see the memorial to Janusz Korczak, an educator, children-author and pedagogue, who went to Treblinka with his children students. Next, head for the Umschlagplatz, where Warsaw Jews were selected and loaded on the trains to the camp. Afterwards, head for Treblinka commemoration place. There, in the middle of the forest, visit a museum with a miniature model of the camp and watch moving testimonies of some of the camp survivors. Next, following the symbolic train tracks, you walk towards the impressive Treblinka memorial. Made of over 17,000 stones, the monument commemorates over 700,000 victims of the extermination camp. Learn dire stories of transportation of the European Jews to this camp and find out more about the revolt that took place in Treblinka in the summer of 1943. After the time of contemplation at the Treblinka memorial, you return to Warsaw, to the original starting point.
Shared tour is priced per person and guests participate in their tour together with other travellers. The minimum number of persons needed to launch the shared tour is 2. A single traveller can join the tour if another booking for at least 2 persons exists. If you would like to book the tour for more that 7 persons please contact us to receive the special offer.
Private tour is priced per car, it can be booked for max 3 persons.
Meeting point is located at the front of “STUDIO teatrgaleria” theatre at Palace of Culture and Science.
- If you want to book the tour for children who are shorter than 150 cm (4,9 ft) you must contact tour operator before booking the tour and check the availability of toddler/child car seat/booster seat.
- There is no child pricing. All participants pay the adult price
- Please contact us before booking the tour if you have health issues such as mobility limitations.
- Please wear proper clothing since you will spend time outdoor
- The amount of walk is moderate
- Please have your breakfast before the departure of the tour.
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 24 hours less before the tour.