EVENING WARSAW TOUR
3 hours, start at 7.30 pm
149 PLN / € 38 per person
Hotel pick up and drop off
English speaking guide
Communist minibus Zuk
One beer and two vodka shots
Warsaw shows its character by night! Once a gloomy communist city in the evening, now it bursts with nightlife, both fancy and hip. But you have to know where to go to find it, of course.
This tour combines the history of Warsaw with an easy approach, suitable for the evening hours, with visits to our favourite drinking places. In the case of history buffs on board, we can conduct a full historical introduction to Warsaw, as well.
- Get to know socialist realism architecture – the Palace of Culture and Science and the communist neighbourhood
- Check out the original Praga district – a hidden, hip and artistic gem of Warsaw
- Visit places that tourists don’t usually have a chance to see
- Check out our daily choice of 3 different Warsaw bars and pubs.
- Drive across the city with communist music on board the minibus
With 149 PLN / € 38 per person you get:
- Warsaw Behind The Scenes guide
- Cult Żuk fire service minibus from the communist era
- One beer and two vodka shots
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Read before you book
About our cars
Nobody even dreamed about AC in communist days and our cars are not equipped with it. If the day is very hot we provide bottled water in the car, for free of charge.
Our communist minibuses are equipped with efficient heating in the cabin.
Some of our cars are equipped with seatbelts, some are not. It is legal for adults to not fasten seatbelts in the classic vintage cars in Poland.
PLEASE NOTICE: If you book the tour for person who is shorter than 150 centimeters you will have to inform us about this fact. In this case car has to be equipped with seatbelts.
One communist minibus can take max. 8 passengers.
Currently we have 5 Żuk minibuses which can take max. 38 persons. In case of bigger groups we can rent more minibuses or buses.
Pick up details
Yes, we pick up our guests from centrally located Warsaw hotels. If your hotel or apartment is not located in the city center you will have to meet our guide at the meeting point, which will be confirmed by us once you book the tour.
Exact pick up time will be confirmed by our office once you book the tour. Depending on the hotel it can be +/- 20 minutes from the time mentioned on the tour’s website.
If you have any kind of trouble with meeting our guide please call our office:
- +48 22 247 83 31 (Monday-Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
- +48 605 278 289 (our emergency number after office hours)
If we will be unable to contact you guide will leave the pick up spot after 15 minutes and he will not come back.
Yes, we need at least two persons to launch the tour. If you’re a single traveller please ask us is there a tour that you could join or please book the private tour.
Please inform us before the tour about your food intolerances and alergies.
Vegetarian option is available – please inform us about your preferences before the tour.