EVENING WARSAW HISTORY & PUBS TOUR
3 hours, start at 7.30 pm
169 PLN / € 43 per person
Hotel pick up and drop off
(centrally located hotels)
English speaking guide
(other languages on request)
Communist minibus Zuk
3 vodka shots
Runs on Friday and Saturday (min 2 persons on booking), other days min 8 persons on booking.
Shared tour (not private)
70% of walk and 30% of the drive
When the sun goes down, Zuk the retro minibus stops lurking in its hive and starts scavenging the streets of Warsaw for booze, good time and a little bit of history. Combining sightseeing of the city with sightseeing of pubs and bars allows one to absorb not only knowledge but also local beverages. Tour contains 3 shots of different liqueurs, night views of Warsaw and loads of fun. Experience this city at night to try to understand it while looking at it from another angle or just enjoy Your time while your guide takes care of all Your needs. See the communist city centre, Praga district, Vistula River, and many other symbols of Warsaw. Everything is possible with our retro van, chilled out guide and alcoholic boost. Get ready to party!
- experience Warsaw at night
- relax after the whole day of exhausting sightseeing
- take a look at Warsaw from a different perspective
- get a little bit dizzy after consuming some of the best local spirits (3 shots)
- find out where are the best music clubs and disco joints in Warsaw
- party till the sun goes up again
- ride Zuk the retro minibus
The concept of this tour is to join city sightseeing with getting to know Warsaw’s nightlife and drinks – it’s a perfect combination for those, who don’t have time for, or don’t want to do, the daytime tours. You will get to know Warsaw but in a lighter way suitable for night hours.
BOOK THE TOUR
MORE ABOUT THE TOUR:
Let’s get ready to rumble! Vintage minibus Zuk converts itself into a party minibus just for You and just for the night time. Instead of going to sleep it just may be better to join this night sightseeing of Warsaw combined with a couple of different stops to get a taste of some alcohols that are popular in Poland. Actually drinking alcohol is one of the most favourite ways to spend free time by Poles. Count on some good time, good vibes and good drinks. Alongside the whole drinking schedule, there are plenty of places worth seeing especially during the night. The idea for this tour gives one a quick glance into Polish and Warsaw history, shows one most of the symbolic structures of the city like Praga district or Palace of Culture and Science and focuses on soaking up as much information and booze as possible. Three shots are included in the price but feel free to order anything You want anytime You want. Here one gets a selection of places that may also vary on different tours due to grand openings and grand closings over the weekends. The guide should be very indulgent but don’t cross the line, remember that guide is the only sober person on this excursion. On a warm night, You may spend more time outside than inside thanks to open air areas like the bank of Vistula river, courtyards of different bars, gardens of different pubs and neighbourhood of Palace of Culture and Science. All this time when You concentrate on partying and having a good time You’re being assisted by Zuk which thanks to Your music on flash memory can be turned into Your own party machine. Pedestrians won’t be able to take their eyes off You inside Zuk which makes it a bargain to anyone who wants to stay in a spotlight. Others will be pleased and satisfied with a regularly flamboyant style of this tour.
- If a single reservation is made for 1 to 7 persons they are joined with other travellers, to total 8, which is a capacity of one retro minibus.
- If a single reservation is made for at least 8 persons tour becomes exclusive for that group and no other travellers are added.
Tip: if your party is smaller than 8 and you would like to receive an exclusive service please book 8 tickets for a shared tour or choose one of our PRIVATE TOURS
Shared tours are priced per person and guests participate in their tour together with other travellers.
The minimum number of persons needed to launch this tour is 2 (Friday-Saturday) or 8 (Sunday-Thursday). A single traveller can join the tour if another booking for at least 2 (8) persons exists.
Pickup for shared tours is available up to 1 kilometre from the city centre (the central point is “Rondo Dmowskiego” roundabout). If your hotel/apartment is located farther our advisor will suggest the closest and most comfortable meeting point.
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests have walks with their guide.
- If two minibuses are used on the tour guide will ride in only one during transfers.
- Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4,9 ft).
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 day(s) or less before the event.
- Please contact us before booking the tour if you have food intolerances, allergies or other health issues such as mobility limitations.