EVENING WARSAW HISTORY & PUBS TOUR
3 hours, start at 7.30 pm
169 PLN / € 43 per person
Hotel pick up and drop off
(centrally located hotels)
English speaking guide
(other languages on request)
Communist minibus Zuk
3 vodka shots
Runs on Friday and Saturday (min 2 persons on booking), other days on a request for groups min 4 persons
Shared tour (not private)
Combine an easy approach (suitable for the evening hours) city sightseeing with visits to Warsaw’s local pubs on this 3 hours night tour. Your guide will pick you up with a communist minibus and let you experience a less touristy Warsaw together with three pubs, where you will feel an authentic Warsaw’s nightlife. This small group tour covers places related to, communism, Praga district, modern Warsaw and other interesting stories and anecdotes. Three vodka shots are included in the tour price.
- Skip the regular tourist path
- Get to know the authentic city, its history, and culture
- Be introduced to Warsaw by our educated and friendly guide
- Experience Polish vodka shots in local non-tourist pubs
- Feel the city from insider’s point of view
- Receive much more than on usual “guide talks about buildings” tours
The concept of this tour is to join city sightseeing with getting to know Warsaw’s nightlife and drinks – it’s a perfect combination for those, who don’t have time for, or don’t want to do, the daytime tours. You will get to know Warsaw but in a lighter way suitable for night hours. With our communist minibus, our guide will take you through 20th Century city: you will find the original parts of pre-WWII Warsaw, the story of the communist country and unknown Praga district.
BOOK THE TOUR
MORE ABOUT THE TOUR:
At 7.30 pm our guide will pick you up from your hotel, or meeting point, with one of our unique retro minibuses. In the next 3 hours our guide will take you through Warsaw’s history, interesting anecdotes, places off the beaten tourist path and his favorite genuine pubs where you will taste three Polish vodka shots. The concept of this tour is to join city sightseeing with getting to know Warsaw’s nightlife and drinks – it’s a perfect combination for those, who don’t have time for, or don’t want to do, the daytime tours. You will get to know Warsaw but in a lighter way suitable for night hours. With our communist minibus, our guide will take you through 20th Century city: you will find the original parts of pre-WWII Warsaw, the story of communism and unknown Praga district. This history will be topped with three vodka shots served in our favorite pubs – each of our guides has his own unique selection of pubs that he will take you to. Drinks are included in the tour price.
It is a small group tour – we join no more than 8 travelers in one car, but the tour can be done for bigger groups. For example: if you will book it for 17 persons we will use three minibuses on your tour.
- Professional local guide
- Communist retro minibus Żuk
- Hotel pick up and drop off (centrally located hotels)
- Three vodka shots
Hotel pick up
- Dom Chlopa
- Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre
- Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre
- Hotel Bellotto
- Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
- Hotel Rialto
- InterContinental Warszawa
- Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw
- Mercure Warsaw Grand
- Mercure Warszawa Centrum
- Metropol Hotel
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum
- Polonia Palace Hotel
- Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel Warszawa
- Raffles Europejski Warsaw
- Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
- Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel
- The Westin Warsaw
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel
The hotel pick up and drop off are available for centrally located hotels. If your hotel is not centrally located tour operator will contact you directly to set up a convenient pick up point. If you’re not sure that pick up covers your hotel please contact tour operator before booking the tour.
Read before you book:
- .At least two guests are needed to launch the tour. If you want to book the tour as a single traveler please contact the tour provider before making the reservation. If there will be more bookings for that day you will join other guests, if not: tour provider may suggest an alternative date or your reservation will be canceled and 100% of payment will be refunded to you (if you have already paid).
- Minimum age of tour participant is 18 years
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should contact the tour operator before booking a tour to make sure is the tour appropriate to you if you have food intolerances, allergies or other health issues.
- You have to contact tour operator before booking the tour if you require special assistance.
- Please wear proper clothing since short walks are the part of the tour.
- Classic vintage minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the classic vintage minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).