The idea of this tour is to take you off the typical tourist track and let you experience this unique city by visiting places which, as tourist, you don’t usually have the chance to see. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel with our extraordinary red communist minibus which makes the tour even more "spicy"!
You will be amazed listening to and learning about the city’s fascinating history and its local culture. We focus on the complicated story of the 20th Century - World War II, communism and how Poles struggled to develop their country, which has been independent since 1989. To let you have a complete experience of Polish culture we will take you for the local Polish food, and let you try the famous Polish vodka. These food spots will definitely be local ones.
WITH THIS TOUR:
- Get to know socialist realism architecture - the Palace of Culture and Science and the communist neighbourhood.
- Discover belle époque streets and hidden pre-war courtyards.
- Hear the heartbreaking story of the Warsaw Jewish ghetto.
- Check out the original Praga district – a hidden, hip and artistic gem of Warsaw.
- Try the specialities of Polish cuisine
- Visit places that tourists don’t usually have a chance to see.
- Finish your tour with a classic 1,5 hours Old Town walk (see Extended option of the tour)
- Warsaw Behind The Scenes guide
- Cult Żuk fire service minibus from the communist era
- Genuine Polish food at the local spot
- Shot of famous Polish vodka (or coffee)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
OPTIONS OF THE TOUR:
- 4 hours tour (basic option): 169 PLN per person
- 5,5 hours Extended tour (Warsaw Old Town included): 229 PLN per person
- Because it’s a daily group tour, please be on time at the agreed spot
- Since our fleet dates back in time, our minibuses don’t have air conditioning and some of them are not equipped with seatbelts (legal with vintage cars)
- We accept cash/credit card payment on the tour or bank/PayPal transfer before the tour
Please Contact us with any special requests